Urgent Expert Hearing on Reports of DNA Contamination in mRNA Vaccines
On 27 November, the World Council for Health is hosting a follow-up hearing addressing the legal implication of DNA contamination in mRNA vaccines. Please visit worldcouncilforhealth.org/justice for updates and to watch this live follow-up hearing.
The World Council for Health, in collaboration with expert advisers, is dedicated to providing the public with accurate and reliable information to promote health and well-being. In light of recent concerns regarding bacterial DNA and genetic sequences in mRNA vaccines, we organized an emergency panel of nine international experts to examine these reports.
The hearing, moderated by World Council for Health Steering Committee members Dr Mark Trozzi and Christof Plothe, DO, took place virtually 9 October 2023 and addressed the implications of these findings for all people of the world.
Register below to receive exclusive updates about #PlasmidGate as more information becomes available. Please note that by completing this form you will be subscribed to the free World Council for Health email newsletter.
If you find value in what we are doing and would like to hear more from the experts on this WCH panel and others like it in the future, please consider supporting our work. We are delighted to offer you open access to this emergency hearing when you contribute value for value to the World Council for Health.
An important message from Dr Tess Lawrie:
Key Statements and Questions Addressed:
- Bacterial DNA in mRNA vaccines: It has come to our attention that bacterial DNA has been found in some mRNA vaccine vials. We recognize the importance of understanding the potential implications of this discovery.
- Foreign DNA instructing mRNA production: There are claims that this foreign DNA could instruct our bodies to produce mRNA and foreign proteins. We aim to explore the validity of these claims and assess their impact on vaccine safety and efficacy.
- SV40 genetic sequence in COVID-19 vaccines: Reports suggest the presence of a cancer-promoting genetic sequence called SV40 in the Covid-19 vaccines. We seek to gather expert insights and evaluate the significance of these findings.
- Global confirmation and regulatory response: It has been alleged that these discoveries have been confirmed in a dozen laboratories worldwide. We will examine the scientific evidence supporting these claims and discuss the actions taken by medical regulators in response.
Learn more about our expert panelists:
- Kevin McKernan was the Team Leader of R&D for the Human Genome Project. He co-founded Agencourt Bioscience Corporation and acted as the CSO until sold. Kevin was the President and CSO of Agencourt Personal Genomics, a startup company he co-founded in 2005 to invent revolutionary sequencing technologies. In 2023, Kevin used mRNA vaccines as positive controls in an RNA-Seq experiment aiming to understand the pathogenicity of Hop Latent viroid infection in Cannabis. This sequencing revealed dsDNA contamination in the widely administered mRNA vaccines.
- Dr Janci Lindsay, PhD is the Director of Toxicology and Molecular Biology for Toxicology Support Services, LLC. She holds a doctoral degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology , and is a full member of the Society of Toxicology. She has over 30 years of scientific experience, primarily in the areas of toxicology, molecular biology and immunology. Her work has included investigating exposures to chemicals, drugs, biologics and particulates, and assessing the potential for chemical contribution to disease and impairment. Her focus on Covid-19 has been on the molecular pathways that are involved in reproductive harms, cancers, potential for genomic integration and coagulopathies caused by the genetic vaccines and their excipients, as well as understanding the molecular mechanisms behind the various treatments for Covid-19 and other emerging viruses. Dr Lindsay is currently lecturing to raise awareness of the contamination and the expected oncogenic effects and fundraising to fund actions to get them recalled.
- Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi is a specialist in microbiology and infectious disease epidemiology, professor emeritus of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, and head of the Institute for Medical Microbiology and Hygiene there from 1991 to 2012. He is a founder and chairman of A Society of Physicians and Scientists for Health, Freedom and Democracy (MWGFD), an association of physicians and other medically active persons with scientists who are engaged in research and teaching on the topics of health, freedom and democracy in order to serve the health and social welfare of the population.
- Dr Alexandra Henrion-Caude is a Harvard trained geneticist, specialized on RNA, and Director of SimplissimA Research Institute with the goal of identifying simple, low-cost, sustainable and ethical health solutions. She retired from a tenured position as Director of Research at the French National Institute of Health, where she worked for over 25 years. Dr Henrion-Caude’s research has focused for 30 years on how the environment impacts our genes, including RNA. In March 2020, she spoke out publicly against the health policy put in place to manage the crisis linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, and became one of the most prolific activists among European academic leaders.
- Assoc Prof Byram Bridle is an Associate Professor of Viral Immunology in the Department of Pathobiology at the University of Guelph, Canada. He specializes in the development, optimization, and safety testing of vaccines in the context of infectious diseases and cancers. Byram teaches immunology, virology, and cancer biology at the undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate levels. He has received multiple prestigious awards for his research and teaching and has published extensively in the peer-reviewed scientific literature. Prof Bridle has also received multiple citations as a top-tier reviewer for Canada’s national medical research granting agency. He was one of the first to warn the public that modified RNA ‘vaccines’ could distribute throughout the body where they could potentially cause harm through multiple mechanisms of action.
- Dr Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and the Chief Scientific Officer of the Wellness Company. He manages common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas TX, USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection,” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has dozens of peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis on The Hill, America Out Loud, NEWSMAX, Victory Channel, Real America’s Voice, ABC, and FOX NEWS Channel. Dr. McCullough testified in the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and co-moderated two U.S. Senate Panels on COVID-19 therapy and vaccines. He testified in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, New Hampshire Senate, Pennsylvania Senate, and South Carolina Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response. Dr. McCullough has had three years of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in doing so, has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and has been considered among the world’s experts on COVID-19.
- Prof Dr König has studied biology, chemistry and medicine, has qualified as a professor in the field of medical microbiology and infectious immunology, and is the head of the department of molecular diagnostics and molecular microbiology at a medical faculty in Magdeburg, Germany. Prof Dr König is a highly accomplished individual who has dedicated their life to the field of science and research. With a diverse educational background, König has studied biology, chemistry, and medicine, gaining a comprehensive understanding of the interconnectedness of these disciplines. Her pursuit of knowledge led them to specialize in the field of medical microbiology and infectious immunology. This area of expertise focuses on the study of microorganisms and their impact on human health, as well as the body’s immune response to infectious diseases. Through their extensive research and studies, Prof Dr König has become a leading authority in this field.
- Dr Jessica Rose pursued her Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics at Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) and subsequently, a Master’s in Medicine in Immunology. Jessica was one of five esteemed graduates of a newly established interdisciplinary degree program pursing a master’s degree in Medicine with a focus on Immunology. Dr Rose continued with her studies in Israel, having been invited to pursue a PhD in Computational Biology. She has successfully completed two Post-Doctoral degrees in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry.
- Katie is a civil litigator with over 20 years’ experience on both sides of the Tasman in Australia and New Zealand. Katie’s skill set is running large actions. Since being in Australia, Katie has been involved with some of the largest class actions relating to 2009 Black Saturday Bush Fires and the Hepatitis C Class Action. In the last year, Katie has been the instructing solicitor on the appeal of the AVN case and has been running similar actions in New Zealand, including cases for the midwives and against the pharma regulator for granting provisional consent for the 5-11 year old Pfizer Comirnaty. More recently, Katie’s filed an injunction application against Pfizer and Moderna alleging their Covid-19 products satisfy the definition of genetically modified organisms. Katie is also head of legal for New Zealand advocacy groups, Voices For Freedom and was the lead case manager for The ‘Hood.
International expert panel concludes that Covid vaccines are contaminated with foreign DNA and that SV40, a cancer-promoting genetic sequence, has been found in the vaccines. Click here to read our press release.
It’s not just an mRNA shot! Critical insights and clips from Monday’s four-hour emergency hearing on the discovery of plasmid DNA in Covid-19 vaccines. Click here to read our Substack summary.