General Assembly Meeting #98 — July 31, 2023
On Monday, July 31, 2023, we heard from Dr Mark Trozzi, Chrisof Plothe, DO, Roger Meacock, and Debra Leigh at World Council for Health General Assembly Meeting #98!
- Debra Leigh is the founder of Global Truth Network, a website dedicated to informing people who have not yet seen through agendas being pushed by global institutions.
- Her goal is to provide important information on a range of issues which people can process at their own pace as they begin to understand they have been deceived by those in power.
- Roger Meacock is a veterinary surgeon with significant experience in the farming sector, mostly with dairy and beef cattle.
- He has written an Open Letter of Concern concerning the use of mRNA injections and the potential impact on human and animal health.
- WCH Steering Committee members Christof Plothe, DO and Dr Mark Trozzi discuss their latest video report unpacking the most recent evidence related to the performance of C-19 genetic injections.
- Do they reduce or increase one’s risk to Covid-19?
Watch Christof Plothe and Dr Mark Trozzi’s new report below.
View all previous General Assembly Meetings here