Eleanor Hajee: Community Abundance Network (OneMindCAN)
Speaking live at General Assembly Meeting #75 on Monday, February 6, Eleanor Hajee gave a presentation on a decentralized community of changemakers called OneMindCAN and answered questions from our audience.
Who is Eleanor Hajee?
- Eleanor Hajee launched the One Mind Community Abundance Network (OneMindCAN) in 2021.
- Eleanor has spent the last two years working with the founding community of OneMindCan to develop templates, frameworks and a simple step by step process to help mentor communities to ‘seed and grow their own’ local, independent, ethical, regenerative, and heart-based community system.
- Inspired by a post-grad on Green Economics & Holistic Systems (2015) and Transformational coaching (2020), Eleanor recognizes that community empowerment evolves through empowerment of the individual—beginning with mindset shifts and working through the limiting beliefs, conditioning, fear and resistance that keeps us playing small.
What is Community Abundance Network (OneMindCAN)?
- OneMindCAN is a conscious community of changemakers helping to seed & pilot a new decentralized community and heart-based system in Hampshire, West Sussex and the South of England.
- Launched by Eleanor Hajee in 2021, she has spent the last two years working with the founding community to develop templates, frameworks and a simple step by step process to help mentor communities to ‘seed and grow their own’ local, independent, ethical, regenerative, and heart-based community system (over a 3 phase period); and has brought through proposals for a wider decentralized community system.
- The Community Abundance Network (CAN) is set to relocalize markets and distribution, through community co-production and heart-based services. They recognize that it is nature and the people who are the real wealth of our communities and the economy, and are advocating a fully inclusive, conscious, ethical, regenerative and heart-based approach, that supports the health & well-being of our communities, our children, and the natural world.
Find this video to watch and share on Rumble, YouTube, Facebook, and Bitchute.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly meeting on February 6, 2023. Mina Dew and Petra Quirke also presented at this meeting.