Mina Dew: Class Action Covid UK — The Government Will Need to Pay!
Speaking live at General Assembly Meeting #75 on Monday, February 6, Mina Dew gave a presentation on Class Action Covid UK and explained how the legal case is designed to win. She then answered questions from our live audience.
Who is Mina Dew?
- Mina Dew started Class Action Covid UK in October 2020, a legal case against the UK Government for loss and injury resulting from harmful “Covid Measures”.
- Mina has a juris doctor (advanced law degree) from Bond University, Australia, and a psychology degree from Newcastle University, UK.
- Combining a working knowledge of the English common law system with an appreciation of the depth of the Covid deception, she has worked with lawyers in England and overseas to put together a comprehensive class action for the people of the UK.
What is Class Action Covid UK?
- Class Action Covid UK (CACUK) is a legal case against UK Government for loss and injury resulting from harmful “Covid Measures”—including (but not limited to) masks, testing and the rollout of ineffective and dangerous “vaccines”.
- CACUK evidence shows that the UK Government, acting in lockstep with other nations and organisations, has created a humanitarian and economic crisis in this country by its Covid Measures.
- CACUK’s case is a tort case started by Mina Dew based on English common law. Tort means that if someone’s actions caused you loss or injury, you can claim against them, whoever they are, and whether they meant it or not.