Introducing: International Homeopaths for Autism
Speaking live at General Assembly Meeting #74 on January 30, Shahin Afnan introduced us to International Homeopaths for Autism—a World Council for Health coalition partner. She then answered questions from our live audience.
What is International Homeopaths for Autism?
- International Homeopaths for Autism are a team consisting of homeopaths from around the world who are specialized in autism, ADHD, PANS and PANDAS.
- They offer years of experience and a wide choice of specialism to suit individual needs.
- Their team of experienced homeopaths are specialized in helping children on the autistic spectrum and their families.
Who is Shahin Afnan?
- Shahin Afnan is an accredited homeopath based in Yorkshire, England who is a team member of International Homeopaths for Autism.
- She is qualified in CEASE which stands for The Complete Elimination of Autism Spectrum Expression.
- She is the owner of Pure Life Homeopathy and specializes in healing autism and other neurological developmental disorders.
Find this video to watch and share on Rumble and Bitchute.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly meeting on January 30, 2023. Fiona Hine and Antje Grosch also presented at this meeting.
Really excellent talk.totally illuminating
Thank you for a great panel of speakers. I have a 17 year old son with ASD , ADHD and since covid OCD. He is not vaccinated for covid – the mandate affected him severely and now he has contamination OCD and moral…..