General Assembly Meeting #74 | January 30, 2023
On Monday, January 30, 2023 we heard from Fiona Hine, Antje Grosch, and Shahin Afnan at World Council at Health General Assembly Meeting #74.
Fiona Hine | CoviLeaks: Truth Be Told
Watch Fiona Hine’s presentation.
- Fiona spoke to us about the success of the recent London rally outside the BBC in support of Covid-19 vaccine victims.
- She has spearheaded CoviLeaks and the Truth Be Told Covid Vaccine Victim Awareness Month campaign in January 2023. The purpose of the campaign is to raise awareness about the damage, including life changing injuries and fatalities, as a direct result of the Covid-19 injections.
Antje Grosch | A New Paradigm for Bereavement
Watch Antje Grosch’s presentation.
- Antje is a death doula in topics such as communication, dealing with fears, dying and mourning phenomena, rituals, disease patterns, insights into pain therapy and much more. It was through this passion about inspiring people to engage death and dying early in life, that her project PUZZLESTÜCK was born.
- Antje encourages us to imagine if it were perfectly normal to file a death plan— a PUZZLESTÜCK as part of our standard paperwork, similar to insurance policies and retirement plans.
Shahin Afnan | Introducing International Homeopaths for Autism
Watch Shahin Afnan’s presentation.
- Shahin is an accredited homeopath based in Yorkshire, England. She is also qualified in CEASE which stands for The Complete Elimination of Autism Spectrum Expression. She is the owner of Pure Life Homeopathy and specializes in healing autism and other neurological developmental disorders.
- She is a team member of International Homeopaths for Autism which sees hundreds of individuals a year with autism, ADHD, PANS and PANDAS.
- Shahin introduced us to International Homeopaths for Autism—a WCH coalition partner.