General Assembly Meeting #95 — July 10, 2023
Dr Thomas Seyfried & Dr Paul Marik: Rethinking Cancer & Its Treatment
- Dr Thomas Seyfried is a professor of biology, genetics, and biochemistry at Boston College.
- He argues that cancer is actually a metabolic disease rather than a genetic one and has published several books on the subject. This view dramatically impacts the approach to cancer management and prevention.
- Dr Seyfried has been published in over 150 peer-reviewed publications.
Watch Dr Marik’s full presentation.
- Dr Paul Marik is a pulmonary and critical care specialist and chief scientific officer of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC).
- Dr Marik recently published a review on the use of repurposed drugs such as ivermectin to improve cancer patient outcomes when used in addition to standard treatments. He cites Dr Thomas Seyfried’s work extensively.
- Paul has written over 400 peer-reviewed journal articles, authored four critical care books, and has been cited over 25,000 times in peer-reviewed publications.
The third World Ivermectin Day will take place on 29th of July.
Jemma is looking to speak with anyone who has successfully treated with Ivermectin in their countries and communities. Please reach out to Jemma (jemma@worldcouncilforhealth.
As always, we value your input and collaboration. Thank you!