Cancer Treatment: The Role of Diet & Repurposed Drugs
Joining us live from the United States on July 10, 2023, Dr Paul Marik spoke with WCH team member Linda Mathews-Rae at General Assembly Meeting #95 about his recently published review on cancer treatment using repurposed drugs.
Who is Dr Paul Marik?
- Dr Paul Marik is a pulmonary and critical care specialist and chief scientific officer of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC).
- Dr Marik recently published a review on the use of repurposed drugs such as ivermectin to improve cancer patient outcomes when used in addition to standard treatments. He cites Dr Thomas Seyfried’s work extensively. Download his presentation slides here.
- Paul is an accomplished physician with special knowledge in a diverse set of medical fields, with specific training in Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Neurocritical Care, Pharmacology, Anesthesia, Nutrition, and Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
- Dr Marik has written over 400 peer-reviewed journal articles, authored four critical care books, and has been cited over 25,000 times in peer-reviewed publications.
- Prior to co-founding the FLCCC, Paul was best known for his revolutionary work in developing a lifesaving protocol for sepsis, a condition that causes more than 250,000 deaths yearly in the U.S. alone.