General Assembly Meeting #68 | December 5, 2022
On Monday, December 5, 2022 at General Assembly Meeting #68 we heard from the following guest speakers:
Arthur joined us to speak about the harmful effects of wireless technology.
- Arthur is a scientist, journalist and author who is part of a growing worldwide movement to bring attention to the most ignored threat to life on Earth. His book, The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life, is the first book to tell the history of electricity from an environmental point of view.
- The Cellular Phone Task Force, an organization he co-founded in 1996, provides a global clearinghouse for information about wireless technology’s harmful effects, and a support network for the millions of people injured by this technology.
- Firstenberg is the Administrator and Co-author of the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space. To date, the Appeal has more than 300,000 signatures from 214 countries and territories, including 3,000 environmental organizations, 7,000 scientists, 4,300 medical doctors, 13,900 engineers and 1,500 beekeepers.
- After graduating Phi Beta Kappa from Cornell University with a B.A. in mathematics, he attended the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine from 1978 to 1982. Injury by x-ray overdose cut short his medical career.
- For the past 41 years he has been a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation.
Ian introduced us to World of Wellness—a new World Council for Health coalition partner.
- Professor Ian Brighthope is founder and past president of the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. He has over 40 years of experience in lobbying for reform of the pharmaceutical dominated medical industry. He believes that both pharmaceutical and natural products should be widely available and affordable.
- Prof Brighthope is a founder of World of Wellness, created after Australians endured two years of the longest lockdowns in the world. They have a committee of dedicated people who have worked in the health sector, or who are passionate about health reform, safety standards and accountability. Their values include the human right for individuals to make their own informed medical decisions. They believe autonomy over medical procedures free of coercion is a cornerstone of a free and peaceful society. Their aim is to advance health outcomes by focusing on prevention and treatment using evidence-based nutritional, herbal, and alternative therapeutics in a parallel medical system.
- The current patent-based medical structure is overwhelmed by the increase of chronic illness and disease. Brighthope believes a wellness-based model is an economic and ethical solution to our future health and society.
Ramiro gave a motivating presentation on what we can do to live healthfully and harmoniously with technology.
Watch Ramiro Romani’s presentation.
- Ramiro dropped his corporate career in tech to work on meaningful social movements. He is a core member of the Freedom Cell Network, and co-producer of The Greater Reset.
- He is the founder of Take Back Our Tech, an educational initiative that releases free content on how individuals can increase their privacy and security by using friendly technologies.
- Recently, Ramiro launched Above Phone, a complete privacy phone solution powered by open-source technologies. Above Phone gives people a way to communicate & exchange privately, while using the apps they love, and getting all the support they need.
For video from previous WCH General Assembly Meetings, click here.