The Story Behind Mistakes Were NOT Made: An Anthem for Justice (by Margaret Anna Alice)
Speaking live at General Assembly Meeting #82 on Monday, March 27, Margaret Anna Alice shared with us the story behind her powerful poem ‘Mistakes Were NOT Made‘ and how Dr Tess Lawrie’s reading of it went viral.
Who is Margaret Anna Alice?
- Margaret Anna Alice writes about media narratives, politics, propaganda, mass control, psychology, history, philosophy, language, film, art, music, literature, culture, and health with a focus on Covid-19 on her Substack.
- She is the author of the fairy tale The Vapor, the Hot Hat, & the Witches’ Potion, which she published as a children’s book for adults and children alike.
- In July 2022, Margaret Anna was invited to present her research on the depopulation agenda and philanthropaths to the Corona Investigative Committee.
- Her articles have been published at OffGuardian, ZeroHedge, Lew Rockwell, The Burning Platform, Children’s Health Defense, Global Research, The White Rose UK, Nevermore Media, and hundreds of other outlets spanning every shade of the political spectrum in multiple languages around the world.
- Inspired by contrarians such as George Orwell, Jonathan Swift, Étienne de La Boétie, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Hannah Arendt, Aldous Huxley, Anthony Burgess, Ray Bradbury, Kurt Vonnegut, Thomas Sowell, Roald Dahl, and, of course, Lewis Carroll, Margaret Anna aims to unmask totalitarianism and awaken the sleeping before tyranny triumphs.
Find this video to watch and share on Rumble, Substack, YouTube, and Bitchute.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly Meeting on March 27, 2023. Robin Monotti also presented at this meeting.
Is Margaret Anna a nondeplume? What is her background?