General Assembly Meeting #96 — July 17, 2023
On July 17, 2023, we heard from Cambel McLaughlin, Rev Dr Wai-Ching Lee, and Shabnam Palesa Mohamed at World Council for Health General Assembly Meeting #96.
Watch Cambel’s full presentation.
- Cambel McLaughlin launched the international music project Jam For Freedom in December 2020 as a response to global government measures by bringing musicians together in London to perform in a day of solidarity.
- It received international recognition from Eric Clapton and Van Morrison and quickly grew into a global movement with musicians in dozens of countries staging their own ‘jams’ and gigs.
- Next month sees the first ever Jam For Freedom Festival with musicians and artists from around the world performing in the name of freedom and truth.
Watch their full presentation.
- Rev Dr Wai-Ching Lee is an intuitive healer from a family lineage, certified holistic health counselor, and bodywork therapist with over 25 years of adult experience in the field of natural, holistic healing, and evolutionary medicine. She founded the meditation and movement format Infinity Quantum Qi Gong and TranscenDance. She is also an Associate Producer of the documentary QuantumQi and Director of Health and Wellness for The Marine Foundation.
- Shabnam Palesa Mohamed is amongst other things a human rights activist, attorney, visionary connector, mediator and fabulous presenter. She serves as the CEO of Transformative Health Justice, manages SA VAERS and works as a director and chapter co-ordinator for Children’s Health Defense Africa.
The third World Ivermectin Day will take place on 29th July. Jemma is looking to speak with anyone who has successfully treated with Ivermectin in their countries and communities. Please reach out to Jemma (jemma@worldcouncilforhealth.