Meet the Founder of Jam for Freedom
Joining us live from the United Kingdom on the 17th of July for General Assembly Meeting #96, Cambel McLaughlin spoke with WCH host Jemma Cooper about the first-ever Jam for Freedom Festival happening next month.
What is Jam for Freedom?
- Cambel McLaughlin launched the international music project Jam for Freedom in December 2020 as a response to global government measures by bringing musicians together in London to perform in a day of solidarity.
- The movement aims to help artists worldwide to spread their pro-freedom, pro-medical choice and pro-mental health messages.
- Jam for Freedom received international recognition from Eric Clapton and Van Morrison and quickly grew into a global movement with musicians in dozens of countries staging their own ‘jams’ and gigs.
What is the Jam for Freedom Festival?
Next month sees the first ever Jam for Freedom Festival with musicians and artists from around the world performing in the name of freedom and truth.
Are you ready for the celebration of the summer?
- Join us from August 3rd to August 6th at the first-ever Jam for Freedom Festival! This off-grid festival is located in the gorgeous Essex countryside where you can enjoy woodlands and a swimming lake with a private beach.
- There will be over 100 performances, talks—including Five Times August, Alistair Williams, Robin Monotti, Bob Moran, Gareth Icke, The Cream of Clapton Band—and activities for all ages, such as glamping options with pre-pitched bell tents, mood lighting, beds, firepits and more!
- You can get involved with A Stand in the Park Barn where there will be live comedians, talks, panels, DJs in addition to workshops such as salsa dancing, martial arts and sound healing.
- The festival is in support of the Jam for Freedom movement to help artists worldwide to spread their pro-freedom, pro-medical choice and pro-mental health messages.
Dr Tess Lawrie is very excited to be speaking at the Jam for Freedom Festival.
Now let’s jam for freedom!