General Assembly Meeting #64 | November 7, 2022
At General Assembly meeting #64 on Monday, November 7, we heard from guest speakers:
- Captain Alan Dana | View From the Cockpit: A Pilot’s View of the Implications of the Experimental Injections
- Alan is a highly experienced pilot who has always taken good care of his health. He holds British, US, and Australian professional Airline Transport Licences, including an FAA Accident Prevention Councillor designation. His total experience is over 35 years, now exceeding 23000 flight hours. When his employer Qantas insisted he take a novel injection, he refused. Qantas fired him. Now, he and other flight crew are taking them to court. Watch Alan’s presentation here.
- Dr Chris Shoemaker | What You’re Not Being Told About Covid-19 mRNA Injections
- Dr Shoemaker is a comprehensive Physician in Ontario and a member of the College of Family Physicians of Canada. He has worked in Emergency Medicine and as a Hospitalist in both Ontario and British Columbia, Canada. More recently he was part of the Eastern Ontario Response Team to Covid-19. He has declared the need to ‘Save the Children – End the Vax’. Learn more on Dr Shoemaker’s website. Watch Dr Shoemaker’s presentation here.
- Lynda Wharton | Introducing WCH Partner: The Health Forum NZ
- Lynda has owned and operated a busy Holistic Woman’s Health clinic for 37 years where she has combined Naturopathic medicine and Traditional Chinese Acupuncture for the treatment of female health challenges. Lynda has enjoyed a parallel career as a health researcher, freelance health journalist, and columnist and is the author of three holistic women’s health books. In April 2021, she launched The Health Forum NZ. Watch Lynda’s presentation here.