General Assembly Meeting #67 | November 28, 2022
On Monday, November 28, 2022 at General Assembly Meeting #67 we heard from the following guest speakers:
Dr Reiner Fuellmich (🇩🇪) | Establishing New Legal Systems
Reiner joined us to speak about establishing new legal systems.
Watch Dr Reiner Fuellmich’s presentation.
- Reiner Fuellmich is an international trial lawyer who has successfully sued large corporations such as Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank.
- As co-founder of the German Corona Investigative Committee and more recently, founder of the International Crimes Investigative Committee, Reiner has been relentless in his pursuit of truth and justice during the Covid-19 crisis, giving more than 400 interviews on the subject. He has published articles and books on banking, law, medical law and more.
Feisal Mansoor (🇱🇰) | Valuing Work in the 21st Century
Feisal joined us to give a presentation on valuing work in the 21st century.
Watch Feisal Mansoor’s presentation.
- Feisal was a burnt-out Systems Analyst and programmer who resolved never to work for money again, while at the same time beginning a study of money and how it is created and disbursed.
- Since 1999, Feisal has been practicing Regenerative Agriculture on a 42-acre Coconut plantation, restoring Mahasammata in Sri Lanka according to sustainable principles.
- He is a founder of Saradiel – a movement that sees traditional fishers and farmers as the backbone of cultural life, its religious beliefs, festivals and customs. He believes that a new paradigm for humanity is upon us.
Marc Horn 🇬🇧 | Knowing Your Rights is Linked to Your Health
Marc joined us to explain how knowing your rights is fundamentally linked to your health.
Watch Marc Horn’s presentation.
- South African born, with German heritage, Marc has lived most of his life in the Middle East. He went to university in Wales, UK where he studied forest management. Marc describes himself as a jack of all trades from the University of Life, which has given him a good general knowledge and awareness of what is going on around him.
- Marc is a co-founder of Peace Keepers, a movement created to help secure a just and equitable society, by sharing the knowledge of our duty to keep and defend the peace, to restore and preserve our inalienable rights, to know that no one is above the law, and that we are all equal under the law. Once you know your rights, your confidence and self-worth grows and you see the hypocrisy around you. When we all know our rights, we can take responsibility for managing our world in a lawful and peaceable way and we can protect ourselves and others against unlawful governance.
For video from previous WCH General Assembly Meetings, click here.
For Shabnam. As I listened to Reiner I really felt for the first time this lovely sentiment from Revelation 21
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.
Much appreciation for all his work and genius picking his way through this prima facie intractable problem.
And of course that of all the rest of WCH. £300 coming your way.
Thank you for a very informative and uplifting presentation…wonderful