General Assembly Meeting #101 — August 28, 2023
Join Dr Tess Lawrie and Linda Rae as they discuss the health outcomes of vaccinated vs unvaccinated and childhood vaccinations with Brian Hooker, Ph.D., co-author of the new book Vax-Unvax: Let the Science Speak, and Steve Kirsch.
- Brian Hooker is senior director of science and research at Children’s Health Defense and professor emeritus of biology at Simpson University in Redding, California.
- In 1985, he earned his bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering, from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California. Hooker earned his master of science degree in 1988 and his doctorate in 1990, both in biochemical engineering, from Washington State University, in Pullman, Washington.
- He has many accomplishments to his credit including: co-inventor for five patents, recipient of the Battelle Entrepreneurial Award in 2001 and a Federal Laboratory Consortium Recognition Award in 1999, for his work on “Reactive Transport in 3-Dimensions.”
- The breadth of his more than 60 science and engineering papers have been published in internationally recognized, peer reviewed journals. Hooker has been active in the autism community since 2001 and has a 19 year old son with autism.
- Hooker currently serves on the board of trustees for Focus for Health. In 2013 and 2014, he worked with CDC whistleblower, Dr William Thompson, to expose fraud and corruption within vaccine safety research in the CDC which led to the release of over 10,000 pages of documents.
- Steve Kirsch is a former Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur who has started eight high tech companies, including two with billion-dollar market caps. He invented the optical mouse, developed one of the first Internet search engines (Infoseek), and one of the world’s leading technical publishing platforms (Adobe FrameMaker).
- In May 2021, Kirsch learned that several of his Covid-19 vaccinated friends were dead or injured shortly after their shot. Instead of trusting the authorities, Kirsch did his own research and discovered that the data consistently showed that the vaccines were deadly and all the mitigation policies of the U.S. government were counterproductive.
- In July 2021, he quit his job in order to devote full time to educating others about what he had learned about the Covid-19 vaccines. He is the founder of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation.
- Today, Kirsch is one of the most influential Covid writers in the world. He has written more than 1,200 articles in the past year on Covid-19 mitigation policies. These articles can be found on his Substack.
Watch this video on our website here.
Dr Vijaendreh Subramaniam from MAAFIM (Malaysian Association for the Advancement of Functional and Interdisciplinary Medicine), a World Council for Health partner, shares exciting news about the historic Ivermectin court victory in Malaysia.
View all previous General Assembly Meetings here.