The World Council for Health (WCH) takes note of predictable developments in the establishment’s crisis playbook, highlighting the existence of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP), otherwise known as unidentified flying objects (UFOs).
Given the historical record of false and misleading information from corrupt governments and establishment media sources, it is important to exercise calm and critical thinking. While we may not be the only beings in the known and unknown universe, it is probable that the sudden acceleration in mainstream coverage of this topic is intentional, and it is aimed at a corporate control and profit agenda that will affect humanity negatively.
After years of denial, silence and censorship, the military industrial complex (MIC) and surveillance security industry have a vested interest in driving the narrative that UAPs exist, and that they pose a threat to humans. This creates a convenient pretext for military expansion into space, with exploitative space force budgets that are paid for by the people. It also lays the groundwork for man-made PHEIC (public health emergencies of international concern) announcements, based on false flag attacks—that lead to lockdowns and other anti-human measures, which restrict our fundamental rights in ways that can overshadow the Covid-19 chapter.
The United Nations
Like the World Health Organisation (WHO), the unelected supranational called the United Nations (UN), with a track record of failures, corruption and crimes, is seeking vast new powers and stronger “global governance” tools to deal with international emergencies such as pandemics. These include a major event in “outer space”, “unforeseen risks” (‘black swan’ events),climate or environmental events; environmental degradation; pandemics; accidental or deliberate release of biological agents; disruptions in the flow of goods, people, or finance; disruptions in cyberspace or “global digital connectivity” and economic crisis.
Experience and wisdom teaches us that we should not believe anything we are told by the corporate-government-media establishment. While it may be a challenge to distinguish between what is a real UAP/UFO from what is manufactured to terrorise us into giving up more freedoms, we have no reason to believe that the ongoing Hollywood propaganda on ‘evil aliens’ is true. WCH intends on engaging experts on this topic.
- Alien technology whistleblower: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft
- UFO research team: https://www.wsj.com/articles/nasas-ufo-research-team-to-brief-the-public-cd537b3f
- CIA UFO evidence: https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/ufos-the-central-intelligence-agency-cia-collection/
B. Research notes:
1. False flags: A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on a second party. The term ‘false flag’ is also an expression referring to acts committed by someone misrepresenting their allegiance. The term originates from naval warfare where a ship could fly the flag of a party other than its own identity. In the example of naval warfare, this could be used to allow the party misrepresenting its identity to get close to the ship or to board.
In geopolitics, false flags are typically used to influence public perception. They can be used to stimulate public fervour for war against the apparently attacking party, as in the Reichstag fire of 1933, which created the justification for the Nazi party to pass the Reichstag Fire Decree, suspending civil liberties. Other examples include the Gulf of Tonkin Incident of 1964, which was used as justification for expansion of the military operations in Vietnam and Indo-China.
Planned false flags include Operation Northwoods (1962), which was a plan for CIA operatives to stage and commit acts of terrorism against US military and civilian targets and ascribe blame to the Cuban government. This would be to provide a justification for a war against Cuba. There is also a substantial body of evidence as well as experts in the United States and elsewhere who believe that 9/11 was a false flag attack intended primarily to launch endless wars in various Middle Eastern countries that have oil, gold and other resources.
2. Persuasive Technology Weaponised
a. Brain Warfare
- Battle for your brain: https://mronline.org/2021/10/13/behind-natos-cognitive-warfare-battle-for-your-brain-waged-by-western-militaries/
- ‘Voice of God’ weapon: “Holosonic Research Labs and American Technology Corporation both have versions of directed sound, which can allow a single person to hear a message that others around don’t hear. DARPA appears to be working on its own sonic projector. Intriguingly, Strategy Page reports that troops are using the Long Range Acoustic Device as a modified Voice of God weapon”
- Deepfakes and international conflict: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/FP_20230105_deepfakes_international_conflict.pdf
b. Holographic technology
- 3D holograms breakthrough: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/03/ai-artificial-intelligence-3d-holograms-breakthrough/
- Beam me up Scotty? https://www.radiantvisionsystems.com/blog/beam-me-scotty-new-developments-hologram-technology
- Realistic 3D holograms: https://scitechdaily.com/overcoming-two-long-standing-bottlenecks-new-advance-paves-way-to-more-realistic-3d-holograms/
We are a people-powered platform for world health representing 190+ coalition partners in more than 49 countries.