George Della Pietra: Introducing Safe Blood Donation to the World
What is Safe Blood?
- The goal of Safe Blood is for their members to have access to blood donation, if necessary, from people who never received a Covid-19 vaccine. In return, they make themselves available as blood donors to other members.
- Everyone can join, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated—however, only people who have never received a Covid-19 vaccine can donate their blood.
- Safe Blood is already represented in 18 European countries, in addition to the US, Canada, Asia, Australia and various African nations.
If you have any more questions, please see Safe Blood’s FAQ.
Who is George Della Pietra?
- George Della Pietra has 15 years of experience as a journalist, and 20 years of experience studying medicine with a focus on naturopathy.
- He ran a naturopathic clinic for 20 years with a focus on viruses, bacteria, and healing vaccine damage.
- George also ran health resorts in Thailand before returning to Switzerland where he founded Safe Blood in mid-2021.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly meeting on January 9, 2023. Tad Hargrave & David Fleming also presented at this meeting.