Prof Dr Dana F Flavin: Reversing Cancer
Joining us at General Assembly Meeting #81 on Monday, March 20, Prof Dr Dana F Flavin spoke about reversing cancer and then answered questions from our live audience. While Dr Flavin did not share her slide presentation during the meeting, she has made them available here for download.
Who is Prof Dr Dana F Flavin?
- Dr Dana F Flavin has studied 58 semesters with 4 disciplines in Medicine and Science. She was the former top FDA Toxicology Advisor.
- She is a Biochemist, Pharmacologist, and Physician who works with a team of professionals from around the world, including Germany, Austria, Italy and the United States.
- Her accomplishments include curing EBV hepatosplenomegaly in 24-48 hours, reversing AIDS in 2 months, reversing autoimmune diseases in 4 weeks, and reversing stage IV cancers of the lung, colon, skin, thyroid, and breast.
- Dr Flavin spearheads The Foundation for Collaborative Medicine and Research (CollMed).
What is The Foundation for Collaborative Medicine and Research?
- CollMed is a research Institute devoted to finding the most important aspects of nutrition, nutrient supplements and off-label drugs for decreasing risks of cancer and supporting cancer alternative solutions.
- The Foundation has two main purposes: to educate colleagues and patients about the essentials of nutrition and nutrient supplements in cancer therapy and to enhance the efficacy of conventional therapies.