Ramiro Romani: Taking Back Our Tech
Speaking at General Assembly Meeting #80 on Monday, March 13, Ramiro Romani introduced us to WCH Coalition Partner Take Back Our Tech, giving a detailed presentation on how we can and should value our privacy in the digital age. He then answered questions from our live audience.
Who is Ramiro Romani?
- Ramiro is a technologist, activist, educator, and entrepreneur who dropped his corporate career to work on meaningful social movements.
- He is the founder of Take Back Our Tech, a member of the Freedom Cell Network, and co-producer of The Greater Reset.
What is Take Back our Tech?
- Take Back Our Tech (TBOT) is an educational initiative founded in 2021 that reports on important news and releases free content on how we can increase their privacy and security by using friendly technologies.
- TBOT sees technology as an extension of human consciousness, an important tool that can be used for good.
- They are creating a better world where our digital exchange and actions are in alignment with how we choose to live, upholding individual freedom, peace, and collaboration.
Take the 2023 Take Back Our Tech Pledge
- The 2023 Take Back Our Tech pledge offers guidelines for individuals who want to fight for their right to privacy and stop the spread of the surveillance state. The guidelines are broken down into two sections, the rejection of surveillance technology, and the adoption/transition into free & friendly technology.
- Abusive surveillance technology is reaching heights we could not have imagined. There is no one we can count on to slow down the progress of the surveillance state except ourselves. Only we can opt-out, reject, and otherwise reclaim our privacy, even if it comes at the cost of some convienience.
Learn more: https://takebackourtech.org/pledge/
Find this video to watch and share on Rumble, YouTube, and Bitchute.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly Meeting on March 13, 2023. Dr André Leu and Siddharth Singh also presented at this meeting.