mRNA Harms: A WCH Health Science Committee Special Report
Joining us live on Monday, May 1, 2023 at General Assembly Meeting #87, WCH Health Science Committee members Matthew Halma, Dr Mark Trozzi and Christof Plothe, DO spoke with former BBC presenter Jemma Cooper about Halma’s new peer-reviewed paper and a disturbing discovery of DNA in the mRNA injections.
Download Matthew’s slides as a PDF.
Download Christof’s slides as a PDF.
Who is Matthew Halma?
- Matthew Halma is a PhD candidate in biophysics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. His research focuses on RNA folding, antiviral therapeutics and molecular studies of the cellular replication machinery.
- For the last year, he has been working with the WCH and prominent scientists on topics of interest, including C19 biological products and their harms, treatment protocols, and the societal harms of corona policy.
- He enjoys alpinism, travel, languages and actively creating paradise in Mexico and elsewhere.
- Follow Matthew on Twitter @MatthewHalma.
Who is Dr Mark Trozzi?
- Dr Mark Trozzi is a medical doctor who has been practicing Emergency Medicine for the past twenty-five years.
- Graduating in 1990 from the University of Western Ontario, he is an Advanced Trauma Life Support professor with the College of Surgeons of America, and holds teaching positions at Sunnybrook Health Sciences in the Advanced Life Support Department, as well as with both Queen’s University and the University of Ottawa.
- Dr Trozzi now serves as a member of the WCH Steering Committee.
- Follow Mark on Twitter @DrTrozzi and keep up with his work at DrTrozzi.org.
Who is Christof Plothe, DO?
- Christof Plothe, DO is an osteopath and author who works in the field of integrative medicine, combining naturopathy, environmental medicine, and holistic dentistry with conventional medicine.
- He completed two years of pre-clinical training at the medical faculty in Mainz, Germany, and then studied Osteopathy at the University of Wales in Kent, England.
- Christof is the author and co-author of several books, studies, articles, national and international congresses, and is a regular online speaker, with his primary medical topics shown on television, radio, and film.
- He is a member of the WCH Steering Committee. You can learn more about Christof on his website.
Find this important video to watch and share on Rumble, Facebook, Odysee, and Bitchute.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly Meeting on May 1, 2023. Richard Vobes also spoke at this meeting.