General Assembly Meeting #91 | May 29, 2023
On Monday, May 29, 2023, we heard from Zolani Mahola, Kurt Shore, and members of the WCH Steering Committee at General Assembly Meeting #91.
A Better Way for Health Freedom & Sovereignty
Watch host Jemma Cooper as she speaks with members of the WCH Steering Committee about the upcoming Better Way Conference happening this weekend!
You’ll also get to see the world premiere of a brand-new music video featuring Kurt Shore and Zolani Mahola performing We Are Warriors, the inspirational Better Way anthem that you’ll find yourself happily humming days later.
Who is Kurt Shore?
- Kurt Shore is a prolific songwriter, composer, producer and creative entrepreneur.
- He is the President and Chief Creative Officer of D4 Creative, a 29-year old start-up marketing agency.
- Kurt is a music industry veteran, having started his career in 1977 as a founding partner of Kajem Studios in Pennsylvania, one one of the top recording studios in the United States. He has worked with many up-and-coming recording artists and helped them secure recording contracts.
- He also founded Adio Productions, an award-winning division of Kajem that produced hundreds of radio spots for the advertising industry.
Who is Zolani Mahola?
- Zolani Mahola is a South African singer, songwriter, actress, storyteller, and world-renowned inspirational speaker known around the world as The One Who Sings.
- She is the former lead singer of the critically acclaimed pan-African supergroup Freshlyground which was together for 17 years and produced 6 albums. They opened for and performed with legends such as Stevie Wonder, Hugh Masekela and BB King among many others.
- The One Who Sings has collaborated live with Grammy Award-winning cellist Yo-Yo Ma. She and is an ambassador for the Seachange Project which created the Oscar Award-winning film “My Octopus Teacher”. She released her debut solo album entitled “Thetha Mama” in November of 2021 and it won Best Produced Album of 2022 at the South African Music Awards.
- She is a Fellow of the Witness Institute for moral leadership based on the teachings of Nobel Peace Prize winner Elie Wiesel. She is currently working on a follow up album and two upcoming film projects and a music theatre piece based on the African water goddess Mami Wata – all set for release in 2024.
- Zolani is an advocate for sacred childhood and for our connection to nature. Visit her website TheOneWhoSings.com to learn more.
We Are Warriors Preview
“I believe this anthem has the power to move millions, join hearts, and inspire truth. Kurt is a brilliant warrior songwriter who has used his talents to give the world something truly special. We are all so blessed to have received this gift.”— Dr Tess Lawrie
View all previous General Assembly Meetings here.