General Assembly Meeting #87 | May 1, 2023
On Monday, May 1, 2023 we heard from Richard Vobes, Matthew Halma, Dr Mark Trozzi, and Christof Plothe, DO at WCH General Assembly Meeting #87.
Truth & Censorship
YouTube sensation Richard Vobes discusses his recent online ban with former BBC presenter Jemma Cooper and how he came to be a voice of reason for hundreds of thousands of people around the world. Plus we hear about his upcoming appearance at this year’s Better Way Conference.
- Also known as The Bald Explorer, Richard Vobes is a television presenter, podcaster, writer, and public speaker.
- He can be found on YouTube conducting interviews and expressing his concerns over the way things are in the world.
There’s DNA in the mRNA
Click here for more information about this special report from the WCH Health Science Committee.
WCH Health and Science Committee members Matthew Halma, Dr Mark Trozzi, and Christof Plothe, DO speak to former BBC presenter Jemma Cooper about Matt’s new peer-reviewed paper and a disturbing discovery about the mRNA injections.
- Matthew Halma is a PhD candidate in biophysics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. His research focuses on RNA folding, antiviral therapeutics and molecular studies of the cellular replication machinery. For the last year, he has been working with the WCH and prominent scientists on topics of interest, including C19 biological products and their harms, treatment protocols, and the societal harms of corona policy. He enjoys alpinism, travel, languages and actively creating paradise in Mexico and elsewhere. Follow Matthew on Twitter @MatthewHalma.
- Dr Mark Trozzi is a medical doctor who has been practicing Emergency Medicine for the past twenty-five years and now serves as a member of the WCH Steering Committee. Graduating in 1990 from the University of Western Ontario, he is an Advanced Trauma Life Support professor with the College of Surgeons of America, and holds teaching positions at Sunnybrook Health Sciences in the Advanced Life Support Department, as well as with both Queen’s University and the University of Ottawa. Follow Mark on Twitter @DrTrozzi and keep up with his work at DrTrozzi.org.
- Christof Plothe, DO is an osteopath and author who works in the field of integrative medicine, combining naturopathy, environmental medicine, and holistic dentistry with conventional medicine. He completed two years of pre-clinical training at the medical faculty in Mainz, Germany, and then studied Osteopathy at the University of Wales in Kent, England. Christof is the author and co-author of several books, studies, articles, national and international congresses, and is a regular online speaker, with his primary medical topics shown on television, radio, and film. He is a WCH Steering Committee member.
Thank God for real people like you all. I am an 81 yr young retired RN. + alternative bunch of things, proud grandmother and mother.
Always outsideadabox, forward thinker, and feisty. Wanting to see this global mess overcome.
thank you so much for your wonderful service.
Thank you to all the sweethearts who made this video possible. It could also be called the “current state of the rampaging killer in the needle.”
I was lucky that I had read about Vit D and it’s importance in the immune system, yet the UK Gov advised that Vit D was useless – but most seriously hospitalised with Covid had low levels of Vit D
What a nightmare
An elaborate study (or more of them) of the benefits of vitamin D could have been done during the year 2020.
The omission of such a study reveals the criminal intention of the worldwide governments and I cannnot believe that people are not aware of this simple context.
Luckily I got to know the report about a retirement home in Switzerland, where nobody was affected by Covid-19. All of the residants swowed high-levels of vitamin D.
Thanks to all of You fighting against this nightmare!
So thankful for all the investigations and leaving no stone unturned in this social evil they have forced upon humanity.
Your dedication is amazing and hopefully breakthroughs will awaken everyone.
I so appreciate being able to receive your emails and watch a lot of your links, as being an older person who cannot afford to subscribe it’s invaluable, thank you