General Assembly Meeting #79 | March 6, 2023
On Monday, March 6, we heard from Sayer Ji, Dr Eashwarran Kohilathas, and Fabio Zoffi at General Assembly Meeting #79.
Sayer Ji | The Science of Natural Healing
Watch Sayer Ji’s presentation.
- As a natural health rights advocate, Sayer co-founded Stand For Health Freedom, a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting basic human, constitutional, and parental rights.
- He recently launched Unite.live, a worldwide platform for conscious content creators.
- Sayer is the author of the best-selling book Regenerate and founder of GreenMedInfo, the world’s largest open-access natural health database.
Dr Eashwarran Kohilathas | Seeking Immunological Balance: Why Do Only Some Suffer from C19 While Others Do Not?
Watch Dr Eashwarran Kohilathas’s presentation.
- Eashwarran is a medical doctor, qualified personal trainer, and professional author with the sole purpose of helping mankind reach physiological, psychological, and spiritual freedom through total biopsychosocial alignment, fear-extinction, and the loss of “self.”
- Dr Kohilathas has a deep and growing understanding of neurophysiology and mood-related disorders; immunology; exercise and nutrition; both herbal and non-herbal supplementation; myco-medicine; ecological toxicology; metabolic health; lipidology; meditation; and steps required to stumble upon spiritual “awakening.”
Fabio Zoffi | The ZeroSpike Project
Watch Fabio Zoffi’s presentation.
- ZeroSpike is an Italian Renaissance Federation (FRI) project born out of a desire to cleanse the body of the spike protein toxin used both by SARS-CoV-2 and induced by C19 vaccination.
- FRI has set itself the goal of helping people—vaccinated and unvaccinated—to significantly reduce the risk of spike poisoning and subsequent multi-organ damage through science and the intelligent use of technology.
View all previous General Assembly Meetings here.