General Assembly Meeting #72 | January 16, 2023
On Monday, January 16, 2023 we heard from Naomi Wolf, Francesca Havens, and Shabnam Palesa Mohamed at World Council for Health General Assembly Meeting #72.
Dr Naomi Wolf: Analysis of a Grand Deception
Watch Naomi Wolf’s presentation.
- Naomi Wolf is a best-selling author, columnist, and professor. She is a graduate of Yale University and received a doctorate from Oxford.
- She is the co-founder and CEO of DailyClout.io, a new civic tech company dedicated to empowering people with accurate information so that they can successfully exercise their rights.
- Naomi was a Rhodes scholar and has written for every major news outlet in the U.S. and many globally.
DailyClout.io Mission Statement:
“Our mission is to empower all people with information, facts, and opinion from all viewpoints, that when combined with DailyClout’s proprietary platform, enables them to be well-informed and to exercise their rights to directly weigh-in on issues and legislation so that their voices are heard at the local, state, or federal level.”
Francesca Havens: A Better Way to Self-Empowered Health
Watch Francesca’s full presentation.
- Francesca Havens is a nutritional therapist and clinical psychoneuroimmunologist, with a background in modern languages and social anthropology. Psychoneuroimmunology is a cutting-edge discipline that adds evolutionary biology and psychology, as well as the scientific underpinnings of mind-body interactions, to current understandings of nutrition.
- She has travelled and lived in many cultures and has several important themes in her work, among which are: evidence-based nutrition; the globalisation of the ‘edible food-like substances’ industry (Michael Pollan’s excellent term); the subterfuge used to popularise such substances and compensate their shortcomings by the food/chemical/agriculture/pharma industries; and the resulting obliteration of food culture and understanding of healthy foods.
- Francesca is now dedicated to helping disseminate health science with integrity with the World Council for Health, and excited about the huge opportunities that it represents for self-empowerment and taking responsibility—something that is reflected in her private nutrition practice.
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed: #StopTheShots Court Case in South Africa
Watch Shabnam Palesa Mohamed’s full presentation.
- Shabnam Palesa Mohamed is an award-winning activist, journalist (The People’s Voice and Trialsite News), mediation lawyer, and arts education advocate from South Africa.
- On a country level, she is the founder-CEO of Transformative Health Justice, an NPC focused on safe, affordable and effective health care, as well as SA VAERS – which is an alternative and independent vaccine adverse effects reporting system, aimed at giving victims a voice and enhancing transparency and accountability.
- On a continental level, she chairs the steering committee of Children’s Health Defense Africa, launched the African Coalition to Stop the Treaty (ACST), and co-founded the African Health Independence Solidarity Alliance (AHISA).
- Internationally, she is a Director of EbMCsquared CiC and serves on the steering committee of World Council for Health, a health advocacy non-profit organization, for the people, by the people. She also co-chairs its Law and Activism Committee. She is committed to the WCH’s vision of creating a better way together.
Matters Arising | January 16, 2023
View all previous General Assembly Meetings here
Looking forward to Monday
How can people in good conscience pay taxes into a system that not only exploits the tax payers but also uses the funds against the people and not for good