General Assembly Meeting #71 | January 9, 2023
On Monday, January 9, 2023 we heard from Tad Hargrave, David Fleming, and George Della Pietra at World Council for Health General Assembly Meeting #71.
🇨🇦 Tad Hargrave: Defeating Technocracy by Thriving in Nature
Watch Ted Hargrave’s presentation.
- Tad is a hippy who developed a knack for marketing. He also writes about folktales, culture making, ancestry, and how it all came to be.
- Since 2001, Tad has been touring his marketing workshops around Canada, the US, Europe, and online, bringing ideas to conscious entrepreneurs and green businesses that help them grow their organizations and businesses without selling their souls.
- He is now dedicated to spending the rest of his days preserving and fostering a more deeply respectful and human culture.
- Follow Tad’s work on his Substack.
🇬🇧 David Fleming: Why So Many People Are Worried About Our Future
Watch David Fleming’s presentation.
- With a unique background of Environmental Health and Formula One Marketing, David founded Covid19 Assembly, which launched the Covid Deaths Audit with Dr Clare Craig and started a whistleblowing service with Francis Hoar.
- In August 2021, he co-founded the Together Declaration. More recently, David launched Not Our Future (NOF) as a way to alert the public that the future being built for them by default is not a good one.
- NOF exists purely to fight for the survival of our way of life as we know it and to shift the course of our future from the one being built for us by default to one we would actually like for our children.
- NOF plans to do this by delivering leaflets of information about to every home in the western world each week.
- Founded by David Fleming, NOF has no source of funding. It has been designed so that it can be launched on a shoestring.
🇨🇭 George Della Pietra: Introducing Safe Blood Donation to the World
Watch George Della Pietra’s presentation.
- The goal of Safe Blood is for their members to have access to blood donation, if necessary, from people who never received a Covid-19 vaccine. In return, they make themselves available as blood donors to other members.
- Everyone can join, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated—however, only people who have never received a Covid-19 vaccine can donate their blood.
- Safe Blood is already represented in 18 European countries, in addition to the US, Canada, Asia, Australia and various African nations.
- George Della Pietra has 15 years of experience as a journalist, and 20 years of experience studying medicine with a focus on naturopathy.
- He ran a naturopathic clinic for 20 years with a focus on viruses, bacteria, and healing vaccine damage.
- George also ran health resorts in Thailand before returning to Switzerland where he founded Safe Blood in mid-2021.