General Assembly Meeting #70 | December 19, 2022
On Monday, December 19, at 7 pm UTC/GMT (2 pm EST) we heard from Sue Grey, Jane Gunn, and Karen Churchill at World Council for Health General Assembly Meeting #70.
Sue provided us with an update from New Zealand on the fight for mRNA-free blood.
Watch Sue Grey’s presentation.
- Sue Grey is an environmental lawyer based in Nelson, New Zealand, and the co-leader of the New Zealand Outdoors and Freedom Party.
- She works to promote medicinal cannabis rights and to highlight the health issues around COVID-19 vaccination and 5G technology.
- Sue has been in court representing the request of parents of baby Will – in need of urgent life-saving heart surgery—to have unvaccinated blood during a necessary blood transfusion.
Jane gave a stellar presentation on medical negligence and the principles of mediation.
Watch Jane Gunn’s presentation.
- Jane Gunn is a former city solicitor, now a full-time mediator with 20 years’ experience of mediating commercial cases.
- She has mediated hundreds of disputes and is frequently chosen for her extensive mediation experience as well as her ability to handle complex and emotive cases.
- Accredited in 1996 (CEDR) she is a Mediator Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators a CMC registered mediator and an IMI (The International Mediation Institute) Certified International Mediator
Karen updated us on the forthcoming Action Against 5G Hearing in February 2023.
- Karen Churchill holds a BSc in Astronomy, Physiology and Biology, has worked for 10 years as a Computer Systems Analyst/Programmer and has a diploma in Vibrational Medicine.
- She has been working full-time for the last three years to challenge the UK government on the biological impact of EMF wireless radiation including 5G. She is one of three claimants on the Action Against 5G Judicial Review. She is also passionate about studying and applying alternative medicines having been diagnosed with ME CFS and a Functional Neurological disorder.
- Karen will be speaking about the forthcoming Action Against 5G Hearing on Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th February.