General Assembly Meeting #69 | December 12, 2022
On Monday, December 12, 2022 at General Assembly Meeting #69 we heard from the following guest speakers:
🇺🇸 Dr Stephanie Seneff | Why Covid-19 Jabs Are Injuring So Many People
Stephanie gave an eye-opening presentation on the science behind why Covid-19 jabs harm people.
Watch Dr Stephanie Seneff’s presentation.
- Dr Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS from MIT in biology and MS, EE, and PhD degrees from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science.
- Stephanie’s recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, glyphosate, and the mineral sulphur.
🇨🇦 Dr Jessica Rose | Has VAERS Data Been Manipulated?
Jessica gave a comprehensive presentation on VAERS data, what it reveals, and how it is being manipulated.
Watch Dr Jessica Rose’s presentation.
- Dr Jessica Rose is an artist, musician, mathematician, professional surfer, biologist, researcher, and data analyst with a bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics and a master’s degree in Immunology from Memorial University of Newfoundland. She was one of 5 esteemed graduates of a newly established interdisciplinary degree program.
- Jessica also holds a PhD in Computational Biology from Bar Ilan University and 2 post-doctoral degrees: one in Molecular Biology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and one in Biochemistry from the Technion Institute of Technology. She took a break following completion of the final Post Doc in December 2019—then Covid-19 happened.
🇬🇷 Zakis Polyzoidis | Introducing WCH Partner ISONOMIA
Zakis introduced us to ISONOMIA—a World Council for Health coalition partner.
Watch Zakis Polyzoidis’s presentation.
- Zakis is a solutions architect for the banking industry in London as well as the legal administrator for ISONOMIA.
- ISONOMIA has the scope to promote justice and good health for everyone in Greece and Europe in general. Zakis is an advocate for well-being and health freedom of expression, human rights, law and order (in the good sense).
View all previous General Assembly Meetings here.
So relieved we the people have brilliant minds out there doing the real science and allowing us the people better understanding of the horrific events taking place. Can’t thank u all enough for this and all your previous presentations.
thanks for a really academic presentation.
Thus, let me ask 2 questions:
1) What was wrong with DNA/RNA synthetic genes’ coding antigens technology used in vaccines?
2) Why can not DNA/RNA synthetic genes fold normally antigens structure?
I, a professional biochemist do believe that any even ideally done synthetic gene after insertion in cells is unable to tune the folding of antigens within the normal structure, hence no exogenic genes can initiate endogenic genes cluster that is coding the synthesis of chaperone machinery, which is responsible for the precise folding of proteins see: https://study.com/learn/lesson/chaperone-proteins-function-purpose.html
Indeed I welcome your & your noble colleagues’ comments on this monstrous tech dilemma of DNA/RNA synthetic genes’ coding antigens technology used to create modern diverse vaccines
with the kindest regards
Tengiz Jaliashvili PhD
Main Scientist of Scientific Center
Georgian Technical University (GTU)
Kostava str. 77
0175 Tbilisi, Georgia