General Assembly Meeting #69 | December 12, 2022
On Monday, December 12, 2022 at General Assembly Meeting #69 we heard from the following guest speakers:
Stephanie gave an eye-opening presentation on the science behind why Covid-19 jabs harm people.
- Dr Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS from MIT in biology and MS, EE, and PhD degrees from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science.
- Stephanie’s recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, glyphosate, and the mineral sulphur.
Jessica gave a comprehensive presentation on VAERS data, what it reveals, and how it is being manipulated.
- Dr Jessica Rose is an artist, musician, mathematician, professional surfer, biologist, researcher, and data analyst with a bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics and a master’s degree in Immunology from Memorial University of Newfoundland. She was one of 5 esteemed graduates of a newly established interdisciplinary degree program.
- Jessica also holds a PhD in Computational Biology from Bar Ilan University and 2 post-doctoral degrees: one in Molecular Biology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and one in Biochemistry from the Technion Institute of Technology. She took a break following completion of the final Post Doc in December 2019—then Covid-19 happened.
Zakis introduced us to ISONOMIA—a World Council for Health coalition partner.
- Zakis is a solutions architect for the banking industry in London as well as the legal administrator for ISONOMIA.
- ISONOMIA has the scope to promote justice and good health for everyone in Greece and Europe in general. Zakis is an advocate for well-being and health freedom of expression, human rights, law and order (in the good sense).
View all previous General Assembly Meetings here.