Independent Media vs Fact-Checkers: An Inside Story with Derrick Broze, Jason Bassler & Joe Martino
Speaking live at General Assembly Meeting #83 on Monday, April 3, 2023 a trio of independent media creators revealed their eye-opening experiences in dealing with fact-checkers and censorship dating back years before Covid-19 emerged.
Don’t miss this important conversation with Derrick Broze, Jason Bassler, and Joe Martino as they unveil the true role of “fact-checkers”—controlling the independent media and restricting free thought.
Who is Derrick Broze?
- Derrick Broze founded The Conscious Resistance Network in 2013 and has been writing for a variety of independent media outlets ever since, including The Anti-Media and The Last American Vagabond.
- His latest book, How to Opt-Out of the Technocratic State, offers practical solutions being sought as a result of the C19 crisis. His recent documentaries include Bringing Down Jeffrey Epstein, The 5G Trojan Horse, and the 17-part series, The Pyramid of Power.
- Derrick is co-founder of The Freedom Cell Network, an international decentralized movement encouraging people to build local mutual aid groups and parallel systems. In 2021, they launched The Greater Reset, a solutions-focused event offering an alternative to the WEF’s vision of a “Great Reset”.
- To learn more about Derrick Broze, head on over to our Substack, visit DerrickBroze.com, or follow him on Twitter.
Who is Jason Bassler?
- Jason Bassler co-founded The Free Thought Project and Police the Police in 2013 with Matt Agorist.
- On October 11, 2018, Jason’s connection to nearly 6 million followers ended in the blink of an eye when Facebook and Twitter coordinated to remove The Free Thought Project and Police the Police from their platforms.
- Despite the significant and numerous hardships brought on by this unconscionable action by Facebook, Jason Bassler and Matt Agorist have pushed forward with their mission to promote liberty and hold governments accountable.
- To learn more about Jason Bassler, visit TheFreeThoughtProject.com, tune in to their podcast, and follow him on Twitter.
Who is Joe Martino?
- In 2009, Joe Martino founded Collective Evolution (CE), a media company that creates content about consciousness, personal development, current events, and philosophy.
- CE was one of the most visited websites on the internet (top 1,000) by 2014, reaching roughly 1 million people a day.
- In 2018, they began experiencing censorship. CE was removed from Google search, YouTube search, and ghosted in Facebook newsfeeds. They were also demonetized by Google and YouTube.
- After 15 years of running Collective Evolution, Joe launched a new media project in 2021 called The Pulse.
- To learn more about Joe Martino, subscribe to his Substack and follow him on Twitter.
Find this video to watch and share on Rumble, YouTube, Facebook, and Bitchute.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly Meeting on April 3, 2023. Judith Brown also spoke at this meeting.