Child Sexual Exploitation: Taking Action and Healing Trauma — Better Way Live
Kurt Shore also joins in near the end to show us his new song Where Do They Go? Song for Children.
- Max Lowen is a survivor of human trafficking and child abuse at the hands of the ‘elites’. She has healed and transcended her own experiences to become an expert trauma counsellor for others.
- She works with both victims and perpetrators to reach resolve and healing.
- Max also hosts the show Unbroken, where she interviews survivors, truth warriors, healers and teachers.
- Nick Tenconi is the Chief Operations Officer for Turning Point UK.
- He has a Politics and International Relations degree with Honours from Southampton University, specialising in Third World Thermonuclear War and structural/modern realism.
- Nick worked in sales for five years before setting up his own business as a Personal Trainer, England Boxing Coach and Mindset Therapist.
About Kurt Shore
- Kurt Shore is a prolific songwriter, composer, producer and creative entrepreneur.
- He is the President and Chief Creative Officer of D4 Creative, a 29-year old start-up marketing agency.
- Kurt is a music industry veteran, having started his career in 1977 as a founding partner of Kajem Studios in Pennsylvania, one one of the top recording studios in the United States. He has worked with many up-and-coming recording artists and helped them secure recording contracts.
View all previous sessions here.