Karen Churchill: Action Against 5G UK Court Case
Speaking at General Assembly Meeting #70 on December 19, 2022, Karen Churchill (🇬🇧) updated us on the forthcoming Action Against 5G Hearing on February 6 and February 7, 2023.
Who is Karen Churchill?
- Karen Churchill holds a BSc in Astronomy, Physiology and Biology, has worked for 10 years as a Computer Systems Analyst/Programmer, and has a diploma in Vibrational Medicine.
- She’s been working full-time for the last three years to challenge the UK government on the biological impact of EMF wireless radiation including 5G. She is one of three claimants on the Action Against 5G Judicial Review.
- Karen is also passionate about studying and applying alternative medicines having been diagnosed with ME CFS and a Functional Neurological disorder.
What is Action Against 5G?
- Action Against 5G consists of groups of individuals across the UK, including doctors, scientists and engineers, supported by a strong team of lawyers headed by Michael Mansfield QC.
- They have joined forces to commence legal proceedings to challenge the UK government’s failure to take sufficient notice of clearly identified health and safety risks of wireless radiation and the increased exposure from the deployment of 5G.