The Society of Natural Health was established to:
1. Educate various organisations and individuals, as well as the general public, on the truth about natural healthcare.
2. Set the foundation for a healthcare system that is harmonious with nature and that will serve the interest of the people, by making good health easily available and affordable for everyone.
3. Work towards the goal of reducing chronic and degenerative diseases which are plaguing the masses today.
4. Investigate, research and disseminate factual information regarding scientific knowledge about natural health.
5. Utilise all lawful means, publication, tracts, electronic and printed media, public meetings, lectures, discussions, literature distribution and seminars to promote natural healthcare.
6. Liaise and co-operate with other organizations with similar purposes on local, national and international levels.