OPTIMIST – an acronym meaning _“Offering Preventive Therapeutic Interventional Medicines Increasing Safety & Trust.”_
Purpose: OPTIMIST is a committed group of doctors, medical professionals and concerned citizens banded together to promote an expanded protocol in the COVID-19 ﬁght that includes the use of Ivermectin and other therapeutics to save more lives.
The group has no intention of being political or labelled as “anti-vax”, but as concerned doctors and citizens who believe greater measures are being called for than the limited “vaccine only“ strategy.
The impetus to start such a group came about due to:
1. the seeming imminent threat of a mandatory vaccination
2. the inadequacy of education on preventive measures and early treatment
3. the bullying of noncompliant doctors supposedly offering “misinformation about therapeutics”
These three factors working together led to a nucleus of persons banding together to affect change.
To restate, the group does not wish to be political, and is not desirous of being labelled “anti-vaccination”, but rather pro additional strategies in order to save lives!
Goals: Our “pillars of purpose points -PPP are stated below;.
1. To save more lives and keep more people out of hospital.
2. To educate on preventive measures and therapeutic medicines that will help ﬁght against getting the covid virus, and optimize recovery of those who already have it.
3a. To encourage the government to offer the “preventive covid package “ to households as other countries are doing. Exhibit A El Salvador
3b. To encourage the government to offer “therapeutic covid package “ to households as other countries are doing. Exhibit A India
4. To share with the public the results of scientiﬁc medical evidence on the virus and the vaccine.
5. To take a stand against a mandatory vaccination program because it will lead to further loss of religious and constitutional liberties.