“To empower communities and unite people to defend and promote their freedoms. To protect basic human rights, encourage open debate and to assist in creating and maintaining healthy living environments”.
THE HEALTH DEFENCE LEAGUE STANDS FOR :
1. Emotional health
2. Trustworthy partners and partnerships
3. Communication channels
4. Common resources with legal, financial, and scientific communities and networks
5. Freedom of speech
6. Freedom of choice
7. Freedom of association
8. Protection of children and vulnerable groups
9. Rule of law – National as well as international
10. Adherence to our constitutions
11. Adherence to the “Nurnberg Code”
12. Adherence to the “Helsinki Code”
13. Human health as related to economic, social, environmental, and emotional health.
14. Self-Governance and independent decision making and responsibility