The CANADA HEALTH ALLIANCE is a non-profit network of healthcare professionals from across Canada whose common goal is to reclaim and protect each individuals’ right to health freedom through education and empowerment.
We are medical doctors, nurses, chiropractors, naturopaths, pharmacists, therapists, homeopaths, nutritionists, health coaches and other healthcare practitioners who seek uninhibited access to the highest quality healthcare available, continued freedom of choice and true informed consent for all Canadians through collaboration and unified action.
In recognizing the pain and suffering our current paternalistic system is inflicting on humanity as it promotes isolation, division, unquestioned obedience and fear, Canada Health Alliance envisions a healthcare system that actively advocates for each individual’s right to health freedom through freedom of choice, true informed consent and bodily autonomy; and where the practitioner-patient/client relationship is viewed as essential to a healing environment.
Moving away from a model that unilaterally dictates “safe and effective” healthcare that’s ultimately chemical, mechanistic, disempowering and victimizing in nature, we reimagine healthcare in Canada as a system that embraces the complexity of the mind, body and spirit interconnection, encourages exploration of the mystery, beauty and wisdom of the human body in its innate ability to heal, and allows each individual to embrace personal responsibility, personal choice and personal freedom.
Seeing as how our current coercive healthcare system is built on self-interest, motivated by profit, dominated by Big Pharma and has no tolerance for holistic or alternative modalities, Canada Health Alliance seeks to educate and empower every Canadian as the sovereign beings they are, allowing them freedom of access to a wide diversity of viewpoints and the unfettered ability to secure whichever allopathic and/or holistic modality of prevention or treatment they feel most aligned with.
Our immediate goal is to counter the misinformation, censorship, and coercion that is being used by Canadian public health “experts”, government agencies and our elected government representatives to target Canadians during the COVID crisis. These coercive measures have been used to insure acceptance of health policies that have undoubtedly caused physical and psychological harm, with no apparent health benefits. This damage, whether intentional or a result of incompetence, has involved individuals, families, communities, provinces, and the entire fabric of the Canadian nation.
We, as professionals informed by current research oppose these public health measures:
- The use of an inappropriate and misapplied test i.e. RT-PCR to determine policies
- Mismanagement of hospitals and other medical facilities with unnecessary COVID restrictions
- Lockdowns of businesses
- Closure of churches and other places of worship
- Closure of facilities such as schools, daycares, gyms and special needs care centres
- Closure of playgrounds, parks, and other recreational facilities
- Inordinate and ubiquitous hand-washing with disinfectants
- Mandated and inappropriate physical distancing
- Mandated and inappropriate mask wearing
- Promotion or requirement of COVID-19 vaccination with inadequately trialed, experimental gene-modifying products
- Mandated and inappropriate social isolation
- Quarantine of asymptomatic people
- Misrepresentation of the COVID situation in the media
- The use of fear and other psychological manipulation to coerce the public into following harmful mitigation measures
- The lack of transparency and accountability of public health agencies
- The failure to promote evidence based preventative and therapeutic treatments
These policies instigated by public health departments across the nation are not based on solid, peer-reviewed scientific or medical research. The “scientific evidence” upon which these harmful policies are based has neither not been provided to the public or withstood scrutiny by unbiased epidemiologists, virologists, infectious disease specialists, scientists or general researchers. This abuse of power and lack of transparency by a handful of bureaucrats, whose intention appears solely to burden and subjugate the Canadian population, cannot be tolerated and, in many cases, constitute crimes against humanity.